Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Funniest Thing Happened...



Janette's friends called Monday night and asked her to go to the zoo with them, and I said yes and that I could drive a few of them and drop them off.

So I made Christopher go with me, so I wouldn't have to drive home alone. (No radio in the van)

Well, we get to the zoo, I drop everyone off and Christopher and I head home.

HOWEVER.......

I decide not to take I-15 because they are doing construction and the traffic was backed up on the way into Salt Lake.

So I figure I will go get on 215....or Legacy......have I told you I really hate driving in Salt Lake yet?

ROFLMBO - so Christopher and I ended up way, way, way out west down a few dirt roads and ended up by Burton Lumber on 4400 West... LMBO...then California Avenue....



ooohhhh I see a freeway Chris let's get on it okay it is Bangerter Hwy aaahhh we are home free......

OMGosh mom, says Chris you are such an idiot.......as we drive to and through the pick-up area of the Salt Lake International Airport....


ROFLMBO....and crying from laughing so hard.....

Well needless to say we had so much fun laughing and driving and it took us 2 and 1/2 hours to get from the zoo home and it took us 20 minutes to get from Fairfield Jr High to the zoo to begin with.

I really do hate to go or drive in Salt Lake, but I have to say Christopher and I had so much fun getting lost. Thanks for an awesome time Christopher!!!!

4 comments:

Heistermanfamily said...

That is stinkin hilarious!!! I can see how easily it happens...I could probrably get lost going around the corner if I didn't have my GPS. In fact sometimes Rob barrows it to travel, and when I don't have it I start to have a little panic attack = )

pamela said...

oh jodi!! i want to laugh but i'm still feeling so bad at how lost you got!!

Nettie said...

Do you know what I find hilarious about the whole entire thing is that Pher didn't even find it funny. If I was in the car, you and me would be having a blast!

Erin said...

thats so funny. Sounds like me here in Seattle. Thanks for always saying hi on the blog. It is always nice to know who is out there!

Your scrapbooking layouts look really great. Very impressive! :)