Monday, January 19, 2009

Hello my name is Jodi and I am a digiscrappin' addict...


OMGosh.....

Who told me about this....Lisa was it you? I am so outta control! he he he
I thought I was a blogging junkie and then I started digital scrapbooking, HOLY C O W!
Kids? Husband? Cleaning? Laundry? Food? Church? Cooking...was I suppose to cook dinner for my family? LOL No, not really!! LOL But man it s addicting. However, with the kids I watch out of town for a few days, I did go a little nuts. Thursday I spent all day scrappin...it was so much fun.

Friday, I took my mom out to the Newgate Mall, man for an 81 year old she can wear me out!!! But we had a great time. Then we went to Goodwood BBQ and had the most fabulous onion ring. Yes I said ring. They were so big we each only ate one and then we took our meals home. I love this place, it brings back so many "GOOD" childhood memories of living in Florida walking down the street a couple of blocks to the BBQ Hut and getting a bucket of spareribs and a bag of corn on the cob for $5, and going home and having dinner on Sunday's with my mom.

Saturday our friends took us to the movies for my birthday. We went and saw Mall Cop. I laughed and laughed. Craig and Chris thought it was stupid. But I just needed a good stupid movie to laugh at with the horrible birthday I had Monday and everything.

Monday we went to the movies with the Christensen's, the boys went and saw Bedtime Stories and the girls went and saw BrideWars, which was hilarious. But I love Kate Hudson and Anne Hathaway. It was a cute story about friendship.

Well, I better do something productive today...LOL





1 comment:

pamela said...

happy birthday! belated.

and i hear digi scrapbooking can be addicting, that is why i have stayed so so far away from it. i have too many addictions i'm battling as it is.