Wednesday, March 18, 2009

FAIRFIELD JR. HIGH PRESENTS.......THE MUSIC MAN!

Hey! This isn't Jodi, it's Nettie and I need to get this out, and I know people will read this!

Fairfield Jr. High is putting on their anual play, The Music Man! We have a fun cast this year! There are fun musical numbers, and great actors! The costumes are amazing, and it's a really great way for our students to do what they love best. Performing!

If you're interested the show runs March 24th-27th at 7:00, and March 28th at 2:00 and 7:00.

You can go to Fairfield Jr. High and buy tickets after school from 3-5 p.m.

Or it's general admission.

Please come! As student director, I'm telling you it's an amazing play. The students are amazing, and it's become my new favorite musical.


Please come and support, even if you've never been to Fairfield! We need all the audience we can get!


Thanks so much. Any further questions you can email me at lipgloss-sparkle@hotmail.com and I will get that to you as soon as possible!


-Nettie

No comments: