Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lonnnngggg Weekend

Me kissing my Cameroneous!!!
Me kissing Squeakers!


He is so cute! Early morning,
taking kids to school.

Squeakers asleep on
my bed. Is that cute
or what! I can't stand it!!!!
These pics are from the last few weeks!

Uuuuggghhhh!!! I hate being sick.....
Pink eye, sinus infection....I caught it from Cameron and Jaxson.
But I don't mind they are so darn cute I can stop kissing and hugging them. So it is probably my fault. I haven't had them since Thursday and miss them.
Not knowing I was sick, took my mom shopping on Friday, and I was so tired and dragging (of course for an 82 year old she always wears me out) but was extra worn out. I couldn't figure out why.
So on Saturday I went over to Urgent Care in Layton and "wa-la"......
After antibiotics and few other things I am almost back to normal (okay not normal, but myself).





1 comment:

Nettie said...

Mother, define normal. Because you are far from the normal people actually think of.....but we love you anyway. :P