Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HERE WE GO TO FLORIDA.....

On a sunday morning...
My parents came and picked up Nettie and I and off we went on our journey.
First we went through the lovely state of Wyoming...
Nice and pretty !
Then we went thru Colorado, which is green and lush...

and the move we got into the state the more fir trees we saw.
Then we hit Kansas and it was very green and very beautiful and
flat, a few very small hills and that is about it...

I let my dad drive alittle bit this first day, but then I drove the rest.
1000 miles in 1 day....DON"T DO IT!!!!
We have been at my brother Reed's house for a few days and tomorrow
we will start the second leg of the trip.
I will add more as we progress along...

2 comments:

pamela said...

oh i didnt' know you were going! have fun.

lisa said...

have a fun trip Jodi! Are you excited to be back 'home'? How are you holding up in the car???