Sunday, July 5, 2009

I love my Family and America!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!

My silly kids...aren't they great!

We had a great 4th!
He did take a little nap! he he he

Except for the little fact that Craig wasn't feeling up to par. But as usual he didn't complain and went right on with the festivities.

My sister's friend Diane, and mom blowing out her candles
My cute dad! (He is always in constant pain and never complains)

My dad and mom
Me, dad, mom and my sister Viv (Diane)
First we started off at Barker Park in North Ogden for a birthday party for my mom who turned 82...yeah MOM!!!! and my dad who turns 84 on July 18th...see dad I told you you are too stubborn to kick the bucket!!! he he he


Nettie and a gorilla named Cameron?
Jaxson and me
Then about 4 pm we headed home relaxed for a bit and headed next door to the Christensen's for a BBQ and fireworks. I think this is becoming a tradition. They are so much fun to hang out with and I just love their parents! We all ate to much then had dessert and played with the little boy's and then went on in the street and did our fireworks.

Our fireworks----------------------Kaysville fireworks.....

We had a great time with family and friends!!!!
Thanks everyone! We Love You!
The Jensen's

3 comments:

Heistermanfamily said...

Sounds like you had a great time! I love traditions!!

pamela said...

it looks so fun!

Erin said...

Looks like a super fun fourth!

I have a canon 5d. It is one of the more expensive DSLR's out there. But it is not necessary to take great pictures. Almost any of the DSLRS will give you great sharp pictures if you know how to use them. This is a good link to check out with some less expensive models if you are interested in that. http://nicolehill.blogspot.com/2009/06/lets-talk.html

Hope that helps!

Erin