Wednesday, August 20, 2008

BAD MOM!


Am I a bad mom to wish school started today? I want my house back! My son has taken over. I love my children dearly and we have a ton of fun together, but I am going insane. Every morning when I wake up there are dishes everywhere and the livingroom looks like a hurricane went through it. If I hear the words "I am bored" one more time I might just flip out. Do I have to entertain every single minute! I want to climb in bed and get under the sheets and hide. Call maid serve and order in dinner (Oh I already do that).


Okay, okay I am done with my pity party...
I feel much better now.

3 comments:

Adventures with Bruce and Lorraine said...

My kids know better than to say, "I'm bored where I can here it because anytime I hear that, I give them jobs (chores). Hehehe. You may be bad mom, but I'm mean mom.

Heistermanfamily said...

Not a bad mom at all! I'm not ready for my kids to go back yet, but their are days when I feel like I'm ready. It's gotta be normal at least I think it is!

lisa said...

Yeah! School has started now! Are things looking up yet???