Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wouldn't You Like to be a Slacker too....




Okay, I think I am a pretty crafty person: I love to sew, scrapbook, make homemade cards, garden, quilt, give me anything electronic and I can hook it up no problem, I designed our front yard layout, I love painting (walls), reading...I could go on and on! BUT....yard work not so much! Craig usually does all that because he really loves it and I don't. As my poor neighbors can attest to this summer. However, I got up early this morning and started on the yard work....and thank heavens for mother-in-laws who show up to help or I would still be out there....anyway Craig will be home in about a week and I had to get the front yard at least in tip top shape because I have been a slacker all summer long as far as the yard is concerned. Next up the garage.....YIKES!

3 comments:

Nettie said...

nice mom. Very Nice.

cathy said...

the yard looks wonderful! Craig will be pleased! As far as the garage goes, that is total guy territory, women shouldn't have to touch it!!!

lisa said...

You are super crafty. Can you come paint my house now??