Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tag I'm It....8's!

Okay I will do this but I am not tagging anyone else...okay I will tag Nettie!

8 TV Shows I love....

1. Dr. 90210
2. CSI:Miami
3. CSI
4. CSI:NY
5. Keeping Up Appearances (BBC Comedy)
6. May to December (BBC Comedy)
7. House Hunters
8. Gene Simmons: Family Jewels

8 Favorite Restaurants...

1. The Manadarin (Bountiful, UT)
2. 5 Star (Roy, UT)
3. Lone Star
4. Bajio Grill
5. El Matador
6. Spaghetti Factory (Trolley Square)
7. The Greenery
8. Market Street Grill

8 Things that happened yesterday:

1. Craig left for an overnight fishing trip
2. I won Pam's homemade Granola
3. I took a bubble bath in candlelight
4. I started digital scrapbooking
5. I played Lego Indiana Jones with Cameron
6. I did laundry
7. I went to Scouts
8. I took Chris to guitar and hung out with Nettie

8 Things I look forward to:

1. Finishing up the basement
2. Repainting the office
3. Getting new carpet
4. Getting new vehicle
5. Redoing backyard
6. Fall
7. Thanksgiving
8. Summertime

8 Things I love about Fall:

1. The cooler evenings
2. The (good) smells in the air
3. Leaves changing colors
4. Going for drives up in the mountains
5. Thanksgiving
6. Cooking Home made Thanksgiving
dinner for family and friends
7. The colors of fall
8. Fall Decorations

8 Things on my wishlist:

1. Pay off mortgage
2. To take away pain my dad is in
3. A cure for Parkinson's Disease
4. To go to Hawaii next year
5. New Carpeting
6. For Craig not to go overseas anymore
7. My family to accept the Gospel
8. My brother's murder trial to be over!

8 People I tag....

1. Nettie
2. Anyone Else who wants to be tagged!

No comments: