Monday, September 29, 2008

Damn, It Never Fails.....

It seems everytime we save a little extra money something breaks. We just saved up money for carpet for the kids bedrooms downstairs and damn if my dishwasher didn't catch on fire. If it wasn't for bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all. Then a week before that my microwave died. Thank heavens we already had gotten a microwave awhile ago, we just hadn't installed it yet. Plus before Craig got home our big screen TV went out and it cost $2500 to fix that. We can go get 2 new TV's for that amount. So its in the garage. Geeze I am afraid to get up in the morning... anybody every feel like that have a black raining cloud following them around... I guess I need to watch a funny movie or have Craig do his comedy routine to get out of this crazy mood................

5 comments:

Heistermanfamily said...

Jodi, I hate times like that! It seems like when it rains it HAILS!!!! I'm sorry.... You do need to watch a comedy or just something that puts a smile on your face. Good luck, your in my prayers! : )

Nettie said...

*shakes head* My dear Mother, that's nothing. Do we really need a huge flat screen TV? We could do without. What about a microwave? Sure it's helpful, but an oven works just fine. A dishwasher? Psh, we have hands! Have you noticed the things that make life easier are things that make you more lazy? Okay, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything, I was stating my opinion on the subject.


(P.S. Chili dishes are for Pher to wash! EWWWWW!)

JMC Design said...

Okay Miss. Nettie...You are now the designated dishwasher!!!

cathy said...

i'm glad that the fire was contained to the dishwasher! and hey, if nettie is volunteering, take her up on it! you have it on print!

Nettie said...

Okay, I'll take you up on your dishwasing task. Bring it on momma!