Friday, October 3, 2008

I Still Can't Believe You're Gone!



Robert Clinton Graham
October 9, 1957 to October 6, 2006

This post is a memorial to my brother Robert Clinton Graham, who was murdered in Phoenix on October 6th, 2006. We miss you so much Clint, but we are so glad you are no longer suffering and hopefully you are now with your dad, Granny Bell, Uncle Ned, Uncle Ted, and Uncle Jay. I can see you all playing cards. I would give anything to be able to fight with you one more time, after all I am your little BRAT! I remember so vividly going 4 wheeling with you in Uncle Ned's jeep and almost rolling it, so I got out and walked home, with you following behind me. I also remember always sneaking around in your bedroom and finding your special stash and telling mom so you would get in trouble. It was so worth getting beat up! I loved it when Reed, you and I would try out all the wrestling moves we saw on TV. I remember learning about love for the first time when you wrecked on your motorcycle on the dirt road behind our house and broke your ankle and I thought you were doing to die, and I remember thinking I love my brother. I was 7 and you were 16. I have so many good memories that I will cherish forever. I hope and pray you have found peace and happiness and your dad. My brother, I love you!

2 comments:

Nettie said...

Mom, that's the sweetest thing I have ever read. I don't know what I would do if my Chris was killed. I know I didn't know Clint very well, but I miss him. And yes I am also glad he is not suffering. I love you!

Heistermanfamily said...

Wow what a beautiful memory you have of your brother! Thanks for sharing that with the rest of us.