Monday, October 20, 2008

4th File.....4th Picture in Tagged Again!






Okay this is to funny!!!

This is Nettie after she bought a new pair of shoes for $5.00 at Payless. She love's to dress up and sing and dance in front of the mirror. She is my drama queen. Anyway, this is a picture she took of herself down in her new room (with no carpet). Tell me why a 5' 10 1/2" tall girl {who is only 14} needs to wear 3 inch high heels. She is going to break her neck. But she is so dang cute!!! I really do love to hear her in the bathroom singing and acting out scenes from movies....most of the time when she sings it moves me so much it brings me to tears. So now if you would like to follow along it is your turn go to your picture files: 4th file in, 4th picture in the file. Post it and tell about it.....I tag Nettie and whoever else wants to join in.

3 comments:

Nettie said...

*Slaps hand on face* MOTHER! Did you not read my poem on optimisticpenguin.blogpspot.com? GRILS ARE NEVER TO OLD TO DRESS UP! I wonder who I wrote it about...hehe

JMC Design said...

I know this fit in perfectly!

lisa said...

way cute shoes Nettie!!