Sunday, November 2, 2008

Good News Sunday!


Well, other than I caught Cameron's cold and I feel like my chest has been run over by a steamroller.

I recieved some great news today for my family. Lori (case worker) on my brother's murder trial called and told us the the man who is the one accused of killing my brother, gave in and finally pleaded guilty. So we don't have to have a long, drawn out trial after all. I guess when his lawyer saw all the evidence against him and all the witnesses they have, they decided it was in his best interest not to fight us anymore.

So, he will be sentenced for 10 to 16 years with no early parole.

Now, maybe my mom can be at peace and let go of all the stress.

We love you Clint!

2 comments:

Heistermanfamily said...

Yeah!!! That is great news! I'm so happy that you can all get some rest from the stress that this has brought to your family.

pamela said...

what a huge relief! now you can get back to nursing that cold.