Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Red Robin

Just a shout out to thank all those who came tonight we had a great time and lots of laughter.
Friday night at 5pm a few girls from the neighborhood are going to Red Robin for dinner and to celebrate Craig's birthday with me, since he isn't here. Something we started last month called Jodi's Friend's. We are going to call it the Dinner Club now. If you would like to come we would love to have you. Please call and let me know so we can get a table big enough for everyone. It should be alot of fun.....

3 comments:

Heistermanfamily said...

OH! Way fun!!! I would love to come, but I need to check with Rob and see what is going on first so I will call you and let you know. I have only been to Red Robin once before and it was about 5 or 6 years ago? Sounds yummy!

Nettie said...

Hey...what bout me? Don't i get invite......how rude mother. I'm not fixing you cinnamon pancakes with starwberries and whip cream again........jk jk jk.

Adventures with Bruce and Lorraine said...

let me know next time and I'll soo be there. Always up for girls and giggles and if you add food to the mix, how can it go wrong?