Sunday, July 20, 2008

Weekend

Well, I finally slept, yeah. A whole 6 hours Friday night. Janette is gone for the week to her Aunt Monica's for a girl's week because Uncle Steve is out of town. I think they are having a Jane Erye Fest. Chris of course i stuck hanging out with mom. He is finally recouperating from two ear aches and the flu. He got his new laptop for his birthday so he is very busy with that. Friday was my dad's 82nd birthday so we had a party for him on Saturday. I made a red potatoe salad and it has a balsalmic dressing that goes on it so throughtout the day I would take it out of the fridge and stir it and taste to see if it needed more flavoring, well I had it in a glass bowl and about 3pm I took it out to stir it anddropped it on the tile floor and yes it shattered and potatoe salad went everywhere. Having to be at my folks at 5pm I decided to go to the store and buy potatoe salad on the way there, but then feeling guilty because your dad only turns 82 once in a life time and he requested potatoe salad. I boiled more potatoes and made more, Anyway, the party was alotta fun (of course I forgot the camera so there are no pictures).

No comments: